Saturday, December 4, 2010

Time to start writing again

I make these intentions about writing. I read my intentions weeks later and I have not started. Weeks become months, and old friends come knocking and inquiring.

Where's that blog you were talking about?

Now I'm ashamed to give them the url again.

Yet I know its such a positive release when I come out here and speak my piece.

So I will start again. Slowly. Because when I start writing, I also read the writings of my friends.

I need both.

See you all in the blogosphere.

1 comment:

  1. Something is happening Brenny. I read what you have written and know that I feel the same. I want to get the writing habit again. I think I'm starting again. This may be because I some movement in my life and now see it from a different perspective. A new chapter!

    ReplyDelete